If you encounter issues when running your game, there are a few things you can check to solve your problem. The following steps usually help fixing most issues players encounter.
1. Does your system meet the specifications required for the game?
Please verify the game's system requirements and compare them to your system's specifications. If your system does not meet the requirements, this will most likely be the cause for any performance issue or crash that you may be experiencing.
2. Try to run the game with administrator rights
-Right click on the game icon on your desktop or dedicated folder
-Select “Run as administrator”
3. Update your video card drivers
Make sure the drivers of your graphics card are up to date. They can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website:
4. Verify your game files from the Epic Games Store
Make sure that your game files have been properly downloaded and installed from the Epic Games Store by following the steps described on the Epic Games Store Support Center.
5. Disable background applications
Before launching the game, make sure no other software is running (web browser, chat software, music player, etc).
6. Make sure your operating system is up to date
Check for Windows updates and install all pending items. You can find out all details in this OFFICIAL MICROSOFT ARTICLE.
If you are receiving an error message while trying to download or launch the game, please reach out to Epic Customer Support or visit this page to find out more about your issue.
MINIMUM SPEC (720P at 30FPS):
• OS : Windows 7 or later (64 bit)
• Processor: i5-4430 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600x @ 3.6 GHz
• Memory: 4GB RAM
• Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 with 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2GB
• DirectX: 11
RECOMMENDED SPEC (1080P at 60FPS):
• OS: Windows 7 or later (64 bit)
• Processor: i5-6600K @ 3.5GHz or equivalent
• Memory: 8GB RAM
• Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 with 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 with 4GB
• DirectX: 11